If you are searching for modern combat 5 hack or how to get free credits for Modern Combat 5 then you should read this article. Here we will discuss all the working cheats for Modern Combat 5 and will also post our reviews of the online generators who claim to provide you free credits for your Modern Combat account. So let’s start.
A Bit about Modern Combat 5
Modern Combat 5 is a first-person shooter game which is developed by Gameloft Bucharest. It is the 5th installment of the Modern Combat series. It was released in 2014 for iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8.1 and BlackBerry 10 and has given many iterations to make it one of the best first-person shooter game. The game is one of the trending ones in google play store and App store. It has got 100 Mil+ installs in google play store and has 3 mil+ ratings for it with the average score of 4.3 which sums up it’s popularity.
Modern Combat 5 Gameplay
Modern Combat 5: Blackout Gameplay is quite similar to its initial entries. The player can shoot, crouch, sprint, throw grenades, aim, reload their weapons, leap over obstacles, knife enemies, change/pick up weapons, and use abilities supported by the equipped class. One of the features in Modern Combat 5 is the ability for the player to choose soldier classes ranging from Assault, Heavy, Sniper, Recon, Support, Bounty Hunter, Sapper, X-1 Morph, Kommander, and Marauder. Each of these has its own perks, although a player’s class does not prevent the player from picking up different classes’ weapons in-game. As the player continues in certain classes and acquires a “weapon score”, new guns and attachments to use in both the campaign and multiplayer are unlocked. Modern Combat 5 is the first Modern Combat game in the series to use DRM and requires a constant internet connection to play.
One major change in the campaign of Blackout, compared to previous Modern Combat titles, is that the missions are shorter. A mission can last five to ten minutes, noticeably shorter than missions of previous entries. Modern Combat 5: Blackout also introduces allies, characters who follow along with the player, often joining in during conflicts.
Modern Combat 5 Credits Hack 2019
There are tonnes of website on the internet which claim to provide free credits for modern combat 5. Most of these sites are fake and require you to download some apk which are basically virus to infect your phone. There are some online generators too which claim to provide you free resources. These are safer to use than download files as they can’t infect your phones.
There are many online generators which require you to fill surveys in order for you to get the in-game resources. We have tried many of these and most of these won’t work. But few of them worked and helped use get in-game credits. So here is a summary of the online modern combat has tools which have worked for us.
The above table summarizes the working online modern combat hacks, if you find any more working hack please let us know in the comment section and we will try to update the table and include that working tool. If you find any of the above tool to not work then also please let us know and we will remove that tool and try to find a new one which works.
Modern Combat 5 Features
There are 9 different classes with skills
You can customize and level up any of the 9 classes across solo or multiplay modes.
> You can find your suitable playstyle be it: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter, Sapper, X1-Morph, or Kommander.
> You can activate class-specific skills by earning and spending Skill Points.
HIGH-POWERED ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
> Watch players engaged in live online FPS battles and eSports competitions with all the great graphics you expect in the new Spectator mode.
> Epic guns-a-blazing team play in Squad vs. Squad matches.
> Talk to other players to plan your online multiplayer strategies and coordinate an attack in the Global and Squad Chats.
> Top the individual and Squads leaderboards as you master your eSports skills.
> Win free rewards and cool prizes in limited-time events.
UNIFIED GAME PROGRESSION
> Accumulate XP and level up by playing both solo play missions and team play matches.
> Unlock higher-tier guns and other weapons by mastering lower-tier guns.
> Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments and jump straight into the free game action.
INTENSE SOLO PLAY CAMPAIGN
> Engage in fast-paced story missions where the call will take you from Tokyo to Venice for a variety of first person shooter challenges.
> Play the new Spec Ops missions for a real online FPS adrenaline rush.
> Great graphics, music and voice performances perfectly adapted for a first person shooter game.
HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS
> Intuitive, highly customizable controls so you can play the game just the way you want.
> Modern Combat 5 supports HID game controllers. MOGA Pro is also supported, in mode B (HID Mode).
More Working Modern Combat 5 Cheats
Here are the best working modern combat 5 cheats which you can use to get the best out of the game:
1. Before You Start, Set Your Controls and Speed Sensitivity ASAP
• Don’t just hop in to the game whenever you start it down! First thing’s first – you’re going to desire to go in to the Options menu and adjust your controls. Make sure you activate the Auto-Sprint option, that allows your super-solder to go faster about the battlefield.
• You should also tap around the Custom HUD option and set your controls however you think acceptable. It’s advisable to maintain your weapons wheel set to the right thumb, your movement needs to be centered along with your close-up aiming/knife wielding options set for a left thumb. Or set your controls to whatever method you desire.
2. Know Your Classes!
• There are four separate classes to play with. Each of these differing classes comes with their unique group of guns, and in addition they have their very own list of skills. You’ll have the Recon class at first, that is a professional with regards to utilizing SMG’s and pistols. These soldiers are ideal for close-to-medium encounters.
• The Assault class comes equipped with assault rifles and pistols. They’re capable of dealing out the most harm to enemies, and so they always come outfitted with many extra ammo to spare.
• The Heavy class is best in close-range combat. Their expert utilization of shotguns are evidence of that.
• As for the Sniper, their use of sniper rifles make them the most effective at shooting down your enemies from long-range. This class is designed for players who choose to get rid of the opposition before they even can know you’re there.
3. Auto-Shoot is Your Best Friend if You’re a FPS Beginner
• For those of you playing the overall game who are relatively recent towards the FPS genre, you may wish to head in the Options menu and switch on the Auto-Shoot option. This beginner-friendly tool automatically fires your weapons once your target viewpoint is targeted on an enemy.
• Important note – Auto-Aim only works in single-player, so don’t expect you’ll pull of auto kills in multiplayer mode.
• The Auto-Crouch options comes in handy, too. As soon as you be able to an appliance cover object, your soldier will automatically get into a crouching position.
4. You Have the Ability to Shoot Your Foes Through Some Walls
PokcetGamer.com.UK also notified players that it’s very possible to shoot your enemies through some walls and obstacles:
• You can shoot enemies through some thin walls and materials – again, your crosshairs go red when you can make the shot. Use your scout drone to outline enemies then target the head.
5. The Best Ways to Nab XP
• Getting XP means getting access to more classes, guns, gun attachments, different groups of grenades and character customization options. You can earn this unique XP by completing missions, finishing 3-star objectives for said missions and also replaying the missions you’ve already beaten.
• You can earn much more XP during gameplay for pulling off some trick shots. Try looking for headshots, explosive kills (whenever you spot barrels, propane tanks or gas canisters, you’ll follow simple proven steps – SHOOT IT!) and killing many enemy at once.
6. Weapons Also Come With Their Own XP Meter
• Each with the guns you’ve got can also be increased in damage, range, clip size plus much more. All you have to do is make good usage of your weapons by…well, mowing down enemies using them. Note that each kill you will get having a specific weapon will gift you 10 points for this.
• You can give attention to a specific weapon class if you’re trying to unlock another gun in that class. We think it’s pretty recommended that you unlock as man with the new assault rifles, sniper rifles and rocket launchers you can. These armaments could make you a life threatening threat inside assault and heavy classes.
7. With Every Level Increase, You’ll Be Granted SP
• SP (Skill Points) enables you to upgrade any classes specific skills. SP could be earned by completing certain missions/events and having a promotion.
• Class skills might be upgraded to some 2nd, considerably more improved ranking with SP. Just keep leveling up and getting promotions to maintain stash of SP stocked up.
Modern Combat 5 is one of the best game with some of the best features and our guide above and our research will help you get the most fun out of the game, If you like our article please share it with all your friends and come back again to our website to know other game’s cheats,reviews,news,hack and more.